Hi, internet! This is my first post over here at TheSpotForPardot.com. So far I have a loyal following of three: me, my husband Buck, and my out-of-control energetic German Shepherd Murphy. (Hey, it’s a better 3 than me, myself, and I.)
This site is a future hub for all things Pardot – blogs, stories of people rocking the platform, and maybe even a training course or two someday (safe harbor.) My current form of gainful employment is managing a global Pardot rollout for the B2B division of a Fortune 500 firm. In the past, I’ve worked with agencies, consulting firms, and corporations on Pardot implementations and optimization projects.
I love what I do, and I do what I love. You could call me an avid (borderline rabid) fan of Pardot, but I keep it real with areas where:
- There’s too much jargon and marketing echo chamber bullshit
- There’s room to make the product better
- Organizations are angling for a faceplant
What you can expect from me:
- Mixed metaphors and semi-coherent analogies
- A general irreverence for ivory tower “best practices”
- Real examples of awesome people using Pardot
- Actionable tips for taking your marketing automation program to the next level
If you’d like to join this party, hand over your email address, and I swear you won’t regret it:
You will get no more than one email weekly, because ain’t one got time for more than that (you and me included).
If you’d like to get in touch, please leave a comment or reach out to me at: