On the same day this blog launched, I created a marketing tech advisory firm called Sercante. It started as a solopreneur venture, and has grown to a team of 8 – some of us doing this full time, others moonlighting as a “side hustle” so they can grow their skills in new ways.
Don’t Google Sercante. We don’t have a website yet. I know, I know – a marketing technology company without a website? It kills me. But the Sercante team has been crazy busy working its magic with our clients, and the website keeps taking the back burner.
Which brings us to the point of this post. Sercante is growing like gangbusters, and we’re looking for A-player types to join the team. Could that be you, or someone in your network? Then read on…
Sercante: Who We Are
Sercante helps businesses transform their lead-to-revenue processes leveraging marketing automation & the Salesforce platform.
Our customers have a vision for where they want to take their sales and marketing. They’ve fallen in love with a better version of the future and of “what could be” – and we help them bring that to life with strategy, technology, and ongoing content/creative/execution.
We enhance and better connect these critical steps in sales and marketing programs:
- Attracting digital traffic
- Converting more & better qualified leads
- Nurturing prospects & generating demand
- Supporting sales & streamlining deal closure
- Reporting on campaign influence/attribution
- Cross selling & building loyal customers
What You’d Be Doing
As a start-up, there’s plenty that needs doing at Sercante. We’re looking for people who are a strong cultural fit first and foremost, and we will match work assignments with your strengths and interests. Projects may include:
- Developing marketing and campaign plans
- Building email templates in Pardot, Hubspot, or other marketing automation platforms (with Pardot being the obvious favorite)
- Creating landing pages with great design, strong copywriting, and effective calls to action
- Managing/cleansing campaign data & contact lists
- Building client relationships, managing deadlines, and keeping project work on track
- Salesforce configuration and administration (if that’s your cup of tea)
Who We’re Looking For
As I mentioned, cultural fit is the #1 priority. A few things that catch our eye in potential team members:
- You passionately believe technology can transform sales and marketing.
- The words “hm, I’ve never seen this before” are exciting to you – not daunting.
- You trust there’s no problem too big to Google.
- You’re a hard worker who knows how to GSD.
- “Follow through” is your middle name.
- You have 15-40+ hours weekly to devote to a new gig – whether that’s 8 to 5, or nights and weekends.
- Major bonus points for hands-on experience and certs in Pardot, Hubspot, Salesforce, or another marketing tech platform.
Throw Your Hat in the Ring!
Does this sound like you, or someone you might know?
Let’s chat – send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.