If you’ve followed this blog for some time… you may or may not know that I also own a business called Sercante.
Sercante’s mission is to make marketers successful on the Salesforce platform. This usually includes (but is not limited to):
- Pardot implementations & managed services
- Advanced process integration with Salesforce and 3rd party platforms that add value to the marketing/sales tech stack
- Campaign strategy & ideation
- Personalization & segmentation strategy
- Design & development of emails, landing pages, and other assets
- Reporting & analytics on every marketing touchpoint that contributes to a sale
- Training, education & documentation
We’re on a mission to grow.
The most important ingredient in that is awesome people.
We want the best of the best talent in the ecosystem.
So, if you’re a Pardot pro who’s looking for a career shakeup… I’d love to chat.
We are specifically recruiting for these 3 roles:
Interested in joining the team, but not quite feeling those roles?
While we’re specifically seeking people for those seats on the bus, we are also non-specifically hunting for awesome people anywhere we come across them. So… let’s talk.
If you think there would be a mutually beneficial opportunity to connect, please ping me at [email protected]
Also, Sercante doesn’t have a website. Please don’t Google us. The truth is that we’ve been crazy busy and every time we start working on the website, we land an astronomically large client. It feels like a weird cosmic joke that is actually not the worst problem to have.