Sercante is growing like whoa, and we’re looking for talented individuals to join our ranks (now 22 people strong!)
We’re moving really fast and have a pretty unique culture. It’s not for everybody — but for those that fit, it’s a growth opportunity like no other.
Here’s what we look for to understand if you’re going to rock it here:
- Innovation is what gets you out of bed in the morning, and you constantly push yourself to learn and level up
- Generosity and helping others drives you
- You’re tech-savvy and ready to collaborate in a 100% remote environment
- The word “relentless” strikes you as a pretty good thing to be
- You’re inspired (not daunted) when you find yourself in a room of A-players
- Ambiguity and the navigating the unknown are second nature
- You hold yourself accountable for getting to your desired outcomes (and if you miss them – you have a list of what to do differently next time)
- Simplicity is something you strive for, and you can break complex concepts down without jargon or fluff
- You’re engaged in the Salesforce community and like talking about work outside of work
- You don’t take yourself too seriously
If this sounds like you… read on.
What We Do
Sercante’s mission, in a nutshell, is to make marketers wildly successful on the Salesforce platform. Functionally, this includes:
- Salesforce & Pardot implementations
- Salesforce & Pardot managed services
- Salesforce/Pardot integration with other martech platforms
- Sales and marketing alignment across every step of the lead-to-revenue process
- Campaign planning & messaging
- Segmentation and personalization strategy (and the data work to support that)
- Design/development of emails, landing pages, and other assets
- Reporting and dashboarding in Sales Cloud and Analytics Studio
- Training, education & documentation (lots of it)
Open Roles on Our Team
We are specifically recruiting for these 4 roles:
- CRM & Marketing Automation Strategist
- Email Developer
- Salesforce Technical Lead
- Analytics Lead (Description coming soon!)
Interested in joining the team, but not quite clicking with those descriptions?
Those specific roles are our top priority, we are also non-specifically hunting for awesome people anywhere we come across them. So… let’s talk. Best way to get in touch is email@example.com.