Remote Position – Any Location with Great Wifi Works!
About the Gig:
Our Strategists build out plans to make our clients successful on the platform, always pushing our clients to get one step closer to awesomeness.
Above all, they know how to GSD. They own the client relationship and ensure seamless execution of the objectives established in the sales cycle and in monthly strategy sessions with the client.
- Managing marketing automation projects, timelines, and deliverables
- Telling our clients what to do next (especially when they don’t know, but sometimes even if they do!)
- Learning our customers’ businesses to be able to advise them on marketing, sales, and operations strategies
- Project managing implementations
- Reviewing client performance metrics & recommending strategies
- Working in Pardot to build out programs & campaigns
- Coordinating work of contractors to serve clients as efficiently & effectively as possible
- Holding training sessions & topical workshops with clients
- Monitoring hours burndown & budgets
Successful Strategists will:
- Be self-driven and comfortable with ambiguity
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Ask great questions and get clear on client goals/requirements before proceeding
- Work well with marketers & business leaders at all levels of an organization
- Be crazy organized, deadline driven, and pay attention to details
- Know Pardot inside and out
- Teach others and break down technical concepts
- Delegate to other team members in contract or specialized roles
- Be able to Google their way out of just about anything
- Have a desire to continue developing skills in Pardot, Salesforce, marketing strategy, and/or consulting
Key Performance Indicators:
- On time delivery
- Total hours delivered across their accounts
- CSAT / NPS score
- Client renewal rates
To throw your hat in the ring, send an email to email@example.com. Or, check out more roles at Sercante.