Remote Position – Any Location with Great Wifi Works!
About the Gig:
The Salesforce Technical Lead is responsible for supporting CRM & Marketing Automation Strategists in developing Salesforce solutions for clients. They also help keep us on the edge of the latest and greatest changes to the platform, helping us make our clients as successful as they can possibly be with Salesforce.
- Serving as the technical expert in Sales Cloud implementations
- System architecture / solution design
- Lightning migration assessments & execution
- Configuring and recommending AppExchange solutions
- Advising on other additions to the sales, marketing, and operations tech stack
- Building Salesforce reports & dashboards
- Other Salesforce administration work as needed (Process Builder, workflow rules, flow, etc.)
- Sharing knowledge with other team members
A successful Salesforce Technical Lead will:
- Work well with marketers & business leaders at all levels of an organization
- Enjoy doing deep-dive, solutioning across a portfolio of several clients (think a Beautiful Mind but with dry erase markets)
- Be a true advisor, and push back to get to the “why” behind questionable configuration decisions and/or requirements
- Love learning the ins and outs of new areas of the Salesforce platform
- Teach others and break down technical concepts
- Get a gajillion bonus points if they know Analytics Studio
Key Performance Indicators:
- On time delivery
- Total hours delivered across their accounts
- CSAT / NPS score
- Client renewal rates
To throw your hat in the ring, send an email to email@example.com. Or, check out more roles at Sercante.