We usually find common asks for customers to further personalize Pardot emails, specific account-based messaging on their website, and where sales reps can take the next step to drive the conversation.
Interaction Studio helps answer all the queries with its account-based website experience, Next Best Action and Content Recommendations, and personalization of marketing content.
Common customer concerns and asks
Customers often come to us with these concerns
- We want to personalize Pardot emails further
- We want specific account-based messaging on our website
- Our content is out of date on occasion by the time the email is opened
- How can we align the experience of those who are still unknown to us?
- Our sales reps often don’t know where to drive the conversation next
And statics say that today’s buyers expect account-centric personalization
- 87% of marketers that measure ROI say that ABM outperforms every other marketing investment
- 37% of marketers claim creating content and personalized is their biggest ABM challenge
How Interaction Studio helps solve the problem
- Account-Based Website Experience – Automatically tailor website for top accounts and buyers based on in-depth behavioral insights and accounts profiles
- Provide Next Best Action & Content Recommendations – Surface the optimal next step to engage prospects and guide them through the conversion funnel
- Personalize Marketing Content – Present dynamic emails, forms and landing pages
Account-Based Website Experience
With interaction studio, you can engage and convert qualified prospects with more relevant experiences. By starting reverse IP lookup, you’ll be able to understand customers from specific target accounts even if they’re unknown to you. From this, it can be used to create dynamic content for targeted offers on your website that can be available anywhere using a responsive design. The account intent data is tied directly to the account record which means all your account-based marketing tools can be plugged in. In addition, it’s also connected with the leading contact record inside Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
Next Best Action & Content Recommendations
Interaction Studio can provide specific calls to action with a heavy focus on the buying persona and the stage of the buyer’s journey. This approach leads us more to drive higher conversion. Furthermore, the sales reps are going to be able to leverage these content recommendations and enable them to execute them.
Personalize Marketing Content
Using Interaction Studio enables the creation of dynamic emails for multiple audiences. The automation enables a decision at a time when users email open or when a website is pulled up to be able to choose what content to display. The unique content for each segment makes use of increasing engagement leading to conversions.
What content to choose and display within emails?
Whether your questions would be – what to offer? Or what content? Or are they saturated? What should I do? All of these queries are answered by Einstein inside Interaction Studio with its customer priority, eligibility, and saturation.
How Marketing Cloud Interaction Studio differs from Pardot Engagement Studio
|Interaction Studio||Engagement Studio|
|Customer centric||Brand centric|
|Reactive and real-time personalization||Proactively drive customers to engage|
|Seemless transition of Next Best Offers to Sales Reps||Deep Sales Visibility|
|Decision engine for orchestration||Deploy a single journey|
|Behavioral reporting||Revenue Based Campaign Reporting|
|Uknown and known consumers||Known prospects and customers|
As we learned, Interaction Studio has strong capabilities of driving account-based website experiences tailored to the unique segment. It can also provide the Next Best Action and content recommendations with a heavy focus on the buying persona, and the personalization of marketing content is integrated seamlessly.
Content originally from Grace Izard and Michael Roberts. Catch more sessions like theirs at this year’s MarDreamin’, a conference for marketers on Salesforce