This holiday season, while sipping egg nog and catching up release notes, I revisited my wish list. There have been lots of great features tucked into recent releases… and my short list of items for the next round include:
- Add “Completion Actions” ability to Email Templates
- Variable Date Function
- Allow Customization of Notification Emails (LeanData is a great 3rd party option to solve for this… but it would still be great to have this built into the product.)
- Parameter in Automation Rules for “is changed”
- Audit Trail on Pardot Emails, Forms, etc.
- Email Report Breakdown by List
- Record the number of direct replies from a Pardot sent email
- Create Pardot Blackout Dates that Suppress Engagement Studio Sends (particularly relevant for the holidays!)
- Allow for Operational Email sending out of Engagement Programs
- An option to export a PDF version of an email report (And emails! And Engagement Studio programs! Export all of the things to PDF!)
- Self-Service Link Correction After Email is Sent (Support has always been able to wield this superpower… can we get in on the action too?)
- Dynamic Content on Multiple Values
What items are on your wish list? Let’s hear ’em in the comments!