Today is a momentous day for this little blog.
One year ago today, I wrote and shipped my first post.
Since then, I’ve posted 84 articles about the platform (whew, that’s a lot of opinions), including one guest post from the wonderful & fabulous Brittany Rhyme.
Because I love excuses to celebrate… here’s a look at the top 10 most viewed posts on the site to date:
- GDPR Compliance in Pardot: The Freaky Fast & Un-Boring Guide
- 9 Things to Remember About Images in Pardot Emails
- A surprisingly FAQ: How do you pronounce Pardot?
- 10 Engagement Studio “Gotchas” to Watch Out For
- The Pardot Eventbrite Connector: What is it Good For?
- Things I Hate Thinking About: Pardot Folder Structure & Naming Conventions
- Connected Salesforce + Pardot Campaigns [In Beta] and How They’re Going to Rock Our Worlds
- Chrome’s New SSL Policy + Pardot iFrames: Are We in Trouble?
- The Mascots of Salesforce & Rampant Speculation About Pardot’s
- 13 Scantily Documented Pardot Surprises
I’m always up for most guest blogs or collaborative solutioning if you have a story or use case to share! If something comes to mind, let’s chat — you can find me on Twitter, Linkedin, email, or even IRL at Dreamforce next week.
Thanks for being a loyal reader of this collection of how-tos, random ideas & war stories. I’m glad you’re here. ❤